The Henry Golden Boy is a masterpiece of fine crafted gunsmithing. Any shooting enthusiast who closely examines one is immediately impressed with the excellent fit, finish and overall visually elegant design. The Henry Golden Boy is one beautiful classic thats affordably priced so you hombres won’t have to rob a stagecoach to own one. You’ll definitely agree it’s the rifle that brings out the West in you.
This Special Golden Boy includes a silver receiver, silver buttplate, and silver barrel band.
Small game hunters and plinkers will appreciate its substantial 6¾ pound heft. It balances well and makes for highly accurate offhand shooting. The smooth action associated with Henry rifles opens and shuts with the effortless slickness lever-lovers long for. Get one in your hands and take aim. See what a natural pointer it really is.
- Model Number: H004S
- Action Type: Lever Action
- Caliber: .22 S/L/LR
- Capacity: 16 LR/21 S
- Barrel Length: 20″
- Barrel Type: Octagon Blued Steel
- Rate of Twist: 1:16
- Overall Length: 38.5″
- Weight: 6.75 lbs.
- Receiver Finish: Nickel Plated
- Rear Sight: Fully Adj. Semi-Buckhorn w/ Diamond Insert
- Front Sight: Brass Bead
- Scopeability: Drilled and Tapped
- Scope Mount Type: GB-CSM
- Stock Material: American Walnut
- Buttplate/Pad: Nickel Plated
- Length of Pull: 14″
- Safety: 1/4 Cock
- Best Uses: Target/Hunting/Collector