The Big Boy X-Model is packed with a high-performance feature set and plenty of room to add even more. The durable synthetic furniture is equipped with integrated mounting points for a sling, a solid rubber recoil pad, and both Picatinny and M-Lok accessory slots to aid in mounting the tools you need for the task at hand. The carbine-length barrel is topped off with highly visible fiber optic sights, fore and aft, and the muzzle end is threaded (5/8×24 thread pitch) to accept a suppressor or other muzzle device. A screw-on thread protector ensures your muzzle threads stay in top shape.
Keeping true to Henry’s roots the Big Boy X Model utilizes a 7-round removable tube magazine for convenient unloading, and the addition of a side loading gate allows that magazine to be kept topped off without needing to remove the tube or suppressor. Whether it’s geared up to be your bedside protector, truck gun, deer rifle, or Saturday range day show-off piece, the Big Boy X Model is one rifle capable of many different roles.
- Style Number: H012MX
- Action: Lever Action
- Caliber: .357 Magnum / 38 Special
- Capacity: 7 Rounds
- Barrel Length: 17.4 in.
- Barrel Type: Round Blued Steel
- Rate of Twist: 1:16”
- Overall Length: 36.3 in.
- Weight: 7.3 lbs
- Receiver Finish: Blued Steel
- Rear Sight: Fully Adj. Fiber Optic
- Front Sight: Fiber Optic
- Scopeability: Drilled and Tapped
- Scope Mount Type: BB-RSM
- Stock Material: Black Synthetic
- Buttplate/Pad: Black Solid Rubber Recoil Pad
- Length of Pull: 14 in.
- Safety: Transfer Bar
- Best Uses: Target/Hunting/Large Game
- Embellishments/Extras: Swivel Studs Large Loop Lever M-Lok Picatinny Rail 5/8×24 Threaded Barrel Fiber Optic Sights