The new for 2015 Henry Big Boy Steel was designed with the modern hunter in mind. Perfect for the new straight wall cartridge hunting laws in Ohio, Indiana, southern Michigan and pending elsewhere, and ideal as a handy brush or truck gun – this is the rifle that will steal your heart.
Built in line with all Henry lever actions, you can count on a smooth, quiet and reliable action.
The Henry Big Boy Steel features a 20” round barrel that will deliver the accuracy you need. The barrel is topped with a fully adjustable rear sight with white diamond insert and a beaded front sight.
The receiver is matte finish and comes drilled and tapped for easy scope mounting using the Henry BB-RSM receiver scope mount. The checkered American walnut stock comes with a sturdy and impact resistant recoil pad.
Henry Big Boy Steel Specifications
- Model Number: H012
- Action Type: Lever Action
- Caliber: .44 Magnum/.44 Special
- Capacity: 10 rounds
- Length: 37.5″
- Barrel Length: 20″ round
- Weight: 7 lbs.
- Stock: Checkered American Walnut
- Sights: Fully adjustable semi-buckhorn rear with adjustable white diamond insert and brass beaded front sight
- Finish: Blued steel receiver, barrel and lever