One of the greatest things that Henry Repeating Arms enjoys doing is meeting customer requests. Their customers have made them what they are today. When Henry introduced their first two case-hardened rifles, in .30-30 Winchester and .45-70 Government, they immediately generated so many responses asking for more options that in 2018 Henry is answering the calls by giving you a full half-dozen more.
Henry made their initial centerfire reputation with the handgun-calibered Big Boy, so it was a logical choice to expand the steel-framed case-hardened finish into that line-up, and they’ve got six hard-workin’ leveractions here that merge the classic looks of those beautifully-done case colors and octagonal barrels with the practicality of a rubber recoil pad and lighter weight than the original brass models.
Paired with a trusty revolver in the same caliber, or as a stand-alone trail partner, the rifle takes to a saddle scabbard like it was born there.
These steel Big Boys are also drilled and tapped for scope mounts, and coupled with our dependable smooth actions and built-in accuracy, they’re every bit as good on the Fall hunt as they are on Saturday afternoon paper at the range.
Put some color in your life today, and make sure it says “Henry” on the barrel.
- Model Number: H012RCC
- Action Type: Lever Action Large Loop
- Caliber: .44 Magnum/.44 Spl
- Capacity: 7 Rounds
- Barrel Length: 16.5″
- Barrel Type: Octagon Blued Steel
- Rate of Twist: 1:38
- Overall Length: 34.1″
- Weight: 7.12 lbs.
- Receiver Finish: Colored Case Hardened Steel
- Rear Sight: Fully Adj. Semi-Buckhorn w/ Diamond Insert
- Front Sight: Brass Bead
- Scopeability: Drilled and Tapped
- Scope Mount Type: BB-RSM
- Stock Material: American Walnut
- Buttplate/Pad: Black Solid Rubber Recoil Pad
- Length of Pull: 14″
- Safety: Transfer Bar
- Best Uses: Target/Hunting/Large Game
- Embellishments/Extras: Swivel Studs. Large Loop Lever