Big Boy rifles in rimmed handgun calibers established the original reputation of Henry’s centerfire models. All-Weather model lets you hunt in the rain and the snow with no fear of creeping rust. Henry has further upgraded these rifles to include a side loading gate for rapid magazine top-off. These slick, tough rifles come with 20-inch round barrels for the long sight radius and maximum ballistic performance. All-Weather Big Boy rifles retain the original tube loading for the ease of making safe without cycling cartridges through the action.
The barrel, the receiver, the lever, and the magazine are all hard chrome plated for ultimate durability in the elements. The tough moisture-resistant industrial-grade coating seals the hardwood fore-end and straight-wrist stock against rain, sleet, and snow. They fit saddle and ATV scabbards snugly, and the tough finish shrugs off moisture and abrasion. Range-adjustable semi-buckhorn rear and brass bead front sights give a high-contrast for aiming even in low light. For longer range hits, All-Weather Big Boys are drilled and tapped for optic mounts. An automatic in-hammer transfer bar safety makes them drop safe.
Smooth, dependable actions and inherent accuracy of Henry barrels add up to enjoyable handling and effective performance on game and paper targets alike. Get a rifle that’s more than a “fair-weather companion”: get a Henry All-Weather Big Boy!
- Manufacturer: Henry Rifles
- Model: Big Boy All Weather Side Gate
- Caliber: .357 Magnum / 38 Special
- Barrel Length: 20″
- Overall Length: 37.5″
- Twist Rate: 1:16″
- Weight: 7 lbs
- Receiver Finish: Industrial Hard Chrome
- Front Sight: Brass Bead
- Rear Sight: Fully Adjustable Semi-Buckhorn with Diamond Insert
- Scopeability: Drlled and Tapped
- Scope Mount Type: BB-RSM
- Stock Material: Stained Hardwood
- Buttplate/Pad: Black Solid Rubber Recoil Pad
- Length of Pull: 14″
- Safety: Transfer Bar
- Embellishments/Extras: Swivel Studs; Side Gate; Highly Durable Industrial Grade Coating on Stock
- Capacity: 10 Rounds