Don’t let the retro look fool you, these rifles are much more than shootin’ irons for today’s new breed of cowboy. They’re also the unbeatable choice of big-game hunters who prefer the traditional look, feel, reliability and accuracy that comes from an authentic Henry rifle. The traditional 20″ octagonal barrel is outfitted with a classic fully adjustable semi-buckhorn rear sight with a reversible white diamond insert and a brass beaded front sight. The tubular magazine tops off at 10 rounds.
Both the straight-grip stock and forearm are crafted of select American walnut accented with a brass barrel band and Henry’s recognizable brass receiver. All have that crisp, smooth action that sets an authentic American-made Henry apart from other lever action rifles on the range and in the woods today.
- Model Number: H006M327
- Action Type: Lever Action
- Caliber: .327 Fed Magnum/.32 H&R Mag
- Capacity: 10 Rounds
- Barrel Length: 20″
- Barrel Type: Octagon Blued Steel
- Rate Of Twist: 1:16
- Overall Length: 38.5″
- Weight: 8.68 lbs.
- Receiver Finish: Polished Hardened Brass
- Rear Sight: Fully Adj. Semi-Buckhorn w/ Diamond Insert
- Front Sight: Brass Bead
- Scopeability: Drilled and Tapped
- Stock Material: American Walnut
- Buttplate Pad: Brass
- Length Of Pull: 14″
- Safety: Transfer Bar
- Best Uses: Target/Hunting/Collector
- Embellishments / Extras: BB Classic. Receiver comes drilled and tapped for scope mounting.